Friday 8 February 2008

me n my mummay!!
us gamblin... XD
bros (n sis) b4 hoes
my cous's son!!
reunion diinar!!

second day of chinese new year.... had a better time yesterday thnx to my cous who came to my grandma's place from KOTA BAHRU... we went out after dinner n jus walked around town... b4 we left d house, grandma shouted at us... "WHY ALL THE GANGSTERS GOIN OUT??!!" only to found out tat we were ALL in black... haha...
d town wuz SO FREAKIN EMPTY!! could jus walk in d midddle of d street like ur dad owns it... probably cuz evry1 wuz still havin dinner... later, we went bac to d hse n started gamblin... *stoopid mosquitoes* my other cous wuz workin on a pic whr she put all d pics we took on new years... not bad la... i could do btr... hehe... tired of gamblin *N LOOSIN*, my cous (bi) drag-ed me along to play FIFA wit him... DA PAU all d way.. haha... no one wuz my match thr.. CHEY!!
*sniff sniff* i smelt LO MAI KAI... d mum's were makin fresh lo mai kai in the kitchen... AT 11++ p.m... yea.. crazy rite? lol... wit nothin to do, we started gamblin again... diz time round, i won quite an amount!! muahaha... wuz chased to bed after awhile.. wuz tired neways... so... ZZzzZZ!!

No comments: