Monday 26 May 2008

jus after yesterday, I couldn’t even shut my eyes or sleep soundly… it was a big blow to me… too big… sigh… and it jus keeps getting btr… today, went to another of “sung’s failed plans”… kena ffk… wuz suppose to be a whole big group of us havin a jog around d neighbourhood but it ended up jus a few sesat ppl playin basketball at d court… we even had to share d ball wit lil kids!! Wth man… came home n sorta kena from dad… “went JOGGING?? Where??!! Hmph…” I dun understand wat I did tat got him mad also.. haiz…
went to parade to get my dad’s present for his bday… which is TMR!!! Gosh… d plan is to giv him a lousy present then surprise him wit d REAL present later… bought him a cool fountain pen wit his name engraved on it from Parker (aint cheap)… bought another mechanical pencil as d “de-tour”… well… he does need both… HAHAX!! Owh.. got him a belt from Polo too... hopes he likes all of it la…
sigh… I’m feeling so lost now… I still dun understand how it happened… or why did it happen… but it jus did… saw d signs earlier but I jus ignored it hoping it wuz jus a small matter… but it wasn’t… lying to urself… don’t do it… sucks… when reality hits u bac… u’ll end up a lost pup…
-already 444 0 6 444 7777 7777 0 44 33 777-

No comments: