Sunday 31 January 2010

My Prized Possession



From: Her
"I love you much much more :)"
From Her:
"Ok hubby :):)"

There's one thing that I cant seperate myself with right now..
And that is Mr.E71.. Reasons are as followed:

1) It's one of the only way I'll stay in touch with Baby..
2) It's the only device that allows me to hear Her voice everyday without fail
3) It's the only thing that I can show and express my feelings to her everynight before we enter Dreamland
4) I'll be able to smile everytime it beeps and I read "From: Her"
5) It makes me smile when it rings and I see on my screen "Incoming call from: Her"
6) It allows me to hang a keychain that'll remind me of her
7) It has memories of us since the day we met inside of it
8) It ocasionally allows me to see and also talk to her at the same time
9) It has a program that allows me to find my way to Nilai without getting lost
10) It has a power to find my way to Her heart

Yes, she's Her in my phone.. Cool aye? She thought of it.. I aint that creative.. :P



Emily Lee, 我爱你...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=D
=)