Saturday 30 October 2010

A story that worth too much for a tweet..

You know those supervisors when you work in a restaurant? Those kind when they come in and you just pick up a piece of cloth and start wiping anything you can find? Yeaps, we have one where I work. She's Korean and she's somewhere in her 20's. I'd say.. she's attractive.

Okay, story is, I was scheduled in to work today for closing. So I was refilling the drinks in the fridge and the supervisor, Eva, came to the fridge and opened it to get a drink. She looked at me and:

Eva: "Do you have a motorbike?"
Jem: "Errr.. no?"
Eva: "Owh, cause your hair looks like you're a biker."
(She complimented my hair when she interviewed me last month and a few days back saying it's funky)
Jem: "Owhhh.. haha.. Thanks.."

So I thought that was the end of the conversation, *relieved, then out of nowhere the unthinkable:

Eva: "Do you have a girlfriend?"
Jem: "Hahaha, I wish I had one!"

What came next shocked me till I couldn't say a thing...

Eva: "How bout me?"

I was stunned-shocked, and just went "hehehehe..." and walked off..

Eva: "Why you laughing? Is there anything wrong with me?"

The End...

I really think it's the hairstyle.. Gotta thank TaeYang.. ;)

No comments: