Tuesday 12 April 2011

Of turning un-teen


So its been ages since I've updated Baaaaym. Would like to apologise to those who constantly drop by for a check. Havent really found anything significant to blog about, most of my updates are up on Twitter and pictures taken with Blair are up Facebook. Am hoping this would be a post that'll get the ball rolling again.

So, turning 20, the leap from teenhood to manhood. Feels like a whole load just got piled up on my shoulders. All these 20 years, I've gone through so much, falling and standing up again; people I loved and lost. All these made me what I am and soon will become one day. At times I'd feel like I could just go back in time and change some of the chapters, but thinking it through, I wouldnt have lived my life any other way.

So this post goes to all those that played a part of my life. Thank you all so much for being there for me through thick and thin, ups and downs. Love you all heaps!



No comments: