Wednesday 23 January 2008

me n phin at appreciation dinner...
d committee for 15 NOW!!

been awhile since i've updated... well... new year, new &^$^ rules... ONLY ALLOWED ON9 WEEKENDS!! sad huh? much more restricttions added jus coz of my dear SPM!! not even allowed to join any committee... argh!! drives me nuts... =S

last week has been a whirl!! SHIT HAPPENS... tatz all i can say... tryin hard to comfort ppl who jus wont listen aint easy... gettin “thanked” for sumthin I didn’t do feels all so “GREAT”… haiz… nothing to say bout tat la… close one eye n forget it neva happened…

*ass smackin* sumthin I picked up from my goodie fren… u know who u are… haha…

Getting to go for d YS-NOW-appreciation dinner wuz a BLAST!! Had to skip Von’s b’day party though.. feel real bad bout tat… chipped in for her prezzie… cant b’live they bought her “tat”… hahah

Suppose to be in a frenz place playin spongebob monopoly now but thnx to my parents.. I’m stuck home… haiz… cant further my skills in ass smackin… sobs…

gettin sick diz days... sore throat, flu, feel like a fever's comin up... =S

o well, tmr goin ova to li’s hse for ESt presentation thingy in d mornin… then tuition… WHY!?!? O0o0o… then its su ann’s party !! hope it’ll be another blast… getting to meet my ex-classmates from primary… whee!!

No comments: