Thursday 10 January 2008

my precious....


WHEEE!!!

finally dad bought me a new guitar... searched hi low far near... choose diz choose tat... then… we found IT!! kinda costly though.. feel guilty too.. haha... o well... XD

muahaha

tmr havin volley... finally managed to get ppl to come... really sorry ya'll hav to wake up on a holiday though...

haiz… now schl starts… fun ends… my parents are leeting me go on9 only on weekends.. sad… hav to take a break from d TQG comm soon too… but I still wanna be a part of it… dad says no… =( TDC 10!!! Owh man… it’ll be AWESOME if I’d get to be part of d committee again… workin wit my close frens… wat could top tat!??! Jus hope I’ll still be able to be part of it…

well… gotta end ere now… dunnno when can I post my next one… I hope soon… for now.. taaa!!

No comments: