Saturday 26 July 2008

oops?

k.. after tat 'emo' post of mine, i got a comment from a close friend.. she's right too! she roughly jus said that letting go sometimes is not a choice? or something like that? shits... i forgot!! =S neways, what she said hit me in d head too.. got me thinkin for few days/nights.. yea..
was sick for almost a week.. on sunday, i felt my whole body achin.. really achin.. felt really uncomfortable.. went for lunch at HOLIDAY VILLA.. yes... again.. (had MSB thr d night b4)... didnt have any appetite.. =S went to SweaPhin's hse after that for meeting.. felt dead but still put a smile on... =) later in d evenin me n my fam went to our club in bukitjalil for a swim.. my dad was practising his golf swing at d driving range n i went to give it a try.. boy o boy u do not wanna play golf while havin body aches.. ouch!! but still i whacked a few balls thr... =X swim swim swim.. dinner dineer dinner.. then.. FEVER!!
woke up d next mornin *pssss* HAWT!! skipped schl n slept all day...
woke up d NEXT mornin *psss* HAWT AGAIN!! skipped schl n slept all day.. went to d clinic n found out i have a throat infection.. =S
fely btr d next day n went to schl.. had a trip on thurs... B-O-R-I-N-G!! indescribable!! shitness... it made my fever come back again.. came home n took a few pills.. was about to sleep till *beep* "leave now la! =)"... OMG... promised huakit to have 'lunch' b4 tuition at McD... so got my ass up n zoom ova.. keke.. here comes d naughty part, i bought myself a Mcflurry despite coughin like hell.. YUM!! ate that while finishin my test in tuition too.. amazingly.. my cough stopped!! wakaka...
its gettin quite late now n gotta get some rest for SATURDAY schl tmr... >.>
nytz world!!
p.s i dont mind being overprotective if it makes u happy!!(somehow) XD

No comments: