Thursday 31 July 2008

piciezs from past...

ere are some pics from the past month maybe? havnt had a chance to post them cuz kinda short on time... =) enjoy!!




MSB






my 'date' - me - shyen - panda - yv
me!
reena - me
er... yea...


aka - jam - jem














GOLF


















swing swing
bamm bammm
woosh woosh
hamster woods










stylo milo






PONTENG...









k... ere's d story... one fine saturday when thr was schl... YES schl... i reached schl, went to my class.. d bell rang n i waited.. alone!! no one showed up... so i waited again... jeng jeng! syauqi showed up... amazing rite? then... tg.daniel showed up too.. we decided to walk outta schl to d futsal court sumwhr near schl... got so bored and i texted reena... it was yew vinn's b'day... turned out she was coming to ss18 too... so she picked me up on the way to d bball court and this was wat we did... =)









me - reena - xy
mengada...






time to ss baybeh!!



you can check out somemore pics i took in reenaxy.blogspot.com



KBU TRIP!! =) *boring*




d class
d ex-wife


d class b4 d trip


d very bored jem


d VERY bored jem... (nadra d campfire song singin sensation)


d jem
d shulyn stare... >.>


CHELSEA vs MALAYSIA XI

lucky me... i got free tickets to go watch d match on tuesday... some sms contest by maxis... so, went thr wit my bro... after redeeming d tics, found out it was grandstand tics!! yeahman... went through d gates n dapat free makan n minum smore... though, it wasnt really tasty.. hahax.. what's to complain? it's free!! n being a true malaysian, anythin free jus take!! haha... got free posters too... watched d match... chelsea obviously won... 2-0!! deco was amazin!! keke... still, i'll be faithfull to d one n only....... MANCHESTER UNTIED FC... =D

err... that "guy" next to me supposed to be lampard...
stanford d maskott!!
the match was brought to you by.. samsung... nice looking phones wit shity functions!!
i was THIS close to d players... =D

No comments: