Tuesday 5 August 2008

seed of HOpE


gua gua gua... weekend well spent... went for my 1st driving class on saturday.. vrrom vrrom in that kancil around metro academy for about an hour... my instructor took me on the road too!! as in... me... in d driver's seat... on the road... legally!! whee!! got my L license already of course...


sunday... family day? rest day? none of the above for me... sadly my mum thinks so... wheneva i'm away from the study table and from my books, she takes it as rest... =S is it suppose to be that way? well... i feel i should enjoy my school life while i'm still having it... though, i DO feel bad not studying at times... i seriously do okay!! haha... neways... story is, i spent almost a whole day of mine at SJBA... holy right? XD in the morning, i was there for a ceremony where we offered rice to the monks... it's called Pattidana... zooom off to b'fast around the corner and zoomed back to temple for the weekly TQG... finally got to see sexy ling hui again sfter such a long time... haha... still sexy she is... XD McD for lunch in summit and guess what surprised me? a bald Allen Looi!! haha... got back to temple after that for a meeting... YDC 17 is hitting shores soon baybeh!! long meeting it was... ~keep vienna away from camp food/FnB department~ a new task all secu will face in future camps... LOL!! =S got s sms from mum "wei... wat meeting is it? so long hoh!! next time cannot attend d" *shivers* thankfully meeting was about to end that time... study study study when i got home... got to reply a few msgs before i went to bed... buddie!!! miss you... XS

soya bean+aloevera? vienna seemed to like it...

theme: a seed of hope

YDC-17

No comments: