Tuesday 2 December 2008

it's finally oveer...

20 days...
the 20 longest days of my life... (so far)
no tv, no handphone, no com, no going out... ~no life~
well, those were the conditions my mum set but still, who's to stop me?? *ooops*

k, how was it?
generally easier than i expected BUT still kanasai hard!!
bm-wat we spotted, nuts came out!!
sej-totally history..
eng-i wrote bout my perfect future wife for the essay.
DO NOT ask me wat i wrote... (basically crap)
math-calculator will do the work... should be able to score... =)
phy-WAT THE EXPERIMENT?!
bio-wanna study my dead body after seeing my results?
chem-*mix mix* BOOM!!
moral-kepercayaan kpd Tuhan.... (totally rocked the paper!!) i hope...
est-confusing as ever for paper 1...
addmath-thank u crystal for giving me the hopes of a pass... =P
accounts-i thought i was sittin for the wrong paper... wtf they ask!! paper 1, walked out early...

with that, in a blink of an eye... or not... it's all over... happy?

HELL YEAH!!

No comments: