Friday 26 December 2008

leaving to serve the country!!

tahniah Kuan Zhong Yang kerana dipilih untuk meyertai PLKN 2009...

sigh... whyy me??!!
as the days come closer, the more i feel i dont wanna go..
leaving my frens, family and loved ones for 3 months living in a jail-like place...
not being able to live a normal life for the next 3 months,
being left out in studies when most my frens are going to start college soon..
eating "dried fish" and what so ever instead of home-cooked meals...
no lepak around malls... yumcha with frens.. going out with dummy...
leaving all these behind is definately heart breaking...
though, i dont think it would be hell going thr...
i heard tht my camp is one of the best in selangor!
and the fact tht it's jus an hour + drive away,
getting a first-hand experience living with strangers tht soon will b my frens doesnt sound tht bad... learning how to survive "the real world" is after all a good experience.
dont forget i'll be able to test out those m16s... bang bang!!
i hope my stay there will be fun... fun enough tht i might even miss it after coming back! :P

i cant thank my friends enough for throwing me tht awesome xmas/farewell dinner last night.
it shall be noted as one of the best nights of my life so far.. ;)
the laughs we share and tears we shed together, i wouldnt change it for the world!

sometimes, you wont notice or appreciate things when it's there and u just take it for granted, but with these bunch of people, all you'll get is love, love and more love!

























i'm so gonna miss evrything and evry single one here...
dummy-buddies-besties-friends-families =)

SEE YOU ALL IN 3 MONTHS TIME!

No comments: