Sunday 12 April 2009

older.. wiser.. ?

wuuuuuhoooooo!!!

i'm 18 and all legal baybeh.. ;P

well.. not so much freedom but yeah... di sisi undang, i am free!!

wat am i gonna do?? i have no idea man... schedule's all packed alrd for tmr. collecting merits!whee!! perhaps jus a simple dinner with my family la.. day time sudah tak de masa.. :P

owh! me and my dad went to the PIKOM PC fair today at the KL convention centre. people mountain people sea!!! (chinese idiom) hahaha! seriously packed today. so we walked and surveyed some stands. for what? my new lappy!!! haha. so yeah. we walked for about 2 hrs. looking and surveying. comparing. giler tiring. but it's all worth it la. cuz..now.. i have my lappy!!
mr.compaq.. haha..

well.. tmr's gonna be a great day! hope all of you will enjoy it. also. happy birthday to ms.shinyee and min min!! i'm older than both of you though.. :P

*cheers*

No comments: