Tuesday 7 April 2009

"waaaake up alrd laaaa..." mum calls....
6 in the morning... O.O
me and dad planned to go play some golf at the club since i dont have class today.
so after getting ready and all set, kita bertolak ke destinasi! Bkt Jalil golf & country.
first time swinging on the course. fuuuish. *picturing myself playing like Tiger*
not long after that bubble burst, another one popped. just when we were about to reach...
*downpour*
it rained!!!! :S whyyy? *drizzles*
owh well... still we played.. :P
k.. golf aint as easy as how it seems to be. one wrong move and your ball goes bye bye!!
fortunately for me, my swings were still not tat bad. so all my strokes at the golf ball was god enough to keep the ball in the golf course. haha.
no deaths, no injuries, no lost golfballs... that's good enough.. right?
no doubt. practice makes perfect. so watch out tiger! jem's coming. :P



No comments: