Thursday 10 December 2009

holidays!


Wowzers.. This holiday has been a whirlwind for me. First time in my life so far that I'm not rotting and just sitting in front of the computer like my brother all day playing facebook applications. And no, I haven't been wasting my money or time loitering in malls and yumcha-ing. Apparently this time around, I got my hands tied up am busy planning the most awesome-st camp ever with my Kalyana Mitras (spiritual friends). It'll be happening from the 17th of Dec till the 21st of Dec. And I assure those that are attending that it's gonna rock ass socks!

hmmm.. What else have I been doing since I got the "out-of-jail" pass.. Ooooh! First thing was me and my family traveled all the way up to Terengganu for my relatives wedding. Had a blast camwhoring on the beach with my siblings and cousins. After the wedding, we head to Kota Bharu for a relaxing holiday together with my aunt and cousins at Lake Toba Pantai Sri Tujuh. We got ourselves a suite and had a BBQ dinner! Happy Happy Joy Joy.. The next day, Me and dad had to rush home cause dad had to work. It took us fuggin 10 hours to reach home! Again, i think i lost half my ass sitting in the car.. :(

The next day, got a call from dear Esther from the SAO (student affairs office) to help out in the library cuz they needed help for stock-check. I tell you, Metropolitan's library is just filled with dust and dead textbooks. We actually had to wear masks to clean that sad library. Well, 5bucks an hour for a workoutto carry a few thousand books off the shelves and put it back on again was okay after all. That was how I spent the remaining of the first week.

2nd week was pretty much filled with sports and events. You can checkout some of the pics from my facebook for the event that me and Pei Song were a part of the committee. This was where i set hands on some of the free Nivea products. *slrrrrp* Not to forget, I managed to catch up with a good friend of mine back from high school, Buttie! Like she said, we had a very nice and comforting heart to heart talk bout what we were facing and managed to comfort and hopefully find answer from each other. Cant stress how friends of mine like Buttie play a big part of my life. ;)

Well, there's another 3 weeks or so for the remaining of the holidays before I start hell college again with assignments and more shits. Hopefully will update you through blog! or you can always see what I'm doing through twitter and also facebook!

Camp in one week time. YES! I M POSSIBLE!
*cheeers*

No comments: