Sunday 27 December 2009

Of spaghetti, vanila coke and "Confessions of a Shopaholic"

Christmas..
Merrily we celebrate with loved ones.. Listen while joy and laughter are spread all across the air.. Filling it with so much love that it almost feels like valentines warms the heart and soothes the soul; Knowing that the year is coming to an end. Where for some, it just might be a whole new beginning..

What plans?
What's most important is that every passing second of this joyful celebration is shared and cherished with none other than your very own loved ones one..

Myself, I crossed a thousand miles the state and into the land where Cinemas, Starbucks, and Malls are highways away just to spend my Christmas; Port Dickson. On the eve itself I embarked the journey of cramped super hot KTMs and loud indian music playing busses to find myself in the car of my dear Jie, Angela. Off we went to pick up my christmas present and we swifted to Glory Beach Resort where i'll be spending the next two days there.

So on Christmas eve, there was not much we can do but to lock ourselves up in the room and counting down the time to the clock strikes 12 as Jie didnt have a car to drive us around. We, though, managed to get out for a simple supper at a nearby mamak! *food! joy!* (yes, foood-wise, i was a pretty sad boy) Anyhoos, got to see
Jie's Jie and her son! Cute little fella was playing "hide and seek" with me. Ironically he was acting like an ostrich covering his eyes thinking I wont be able to see him. Rofl! Then I went back to the hotel and spent the night with bitter coffee the only thing i wanted for Christmas. *warm*


Waking up as the sun is already up in the sky.. It was Christmas morning! To find that my wish came true and lying next to me for Christmas affirmed that Santa put me on the Good Boy list after all this year. *Bite me* So.. "What to do?"
Like i said, spending time with the one you love beats any plans. Though, we still manage to come up with something to do for the day. A cab to the Bus terminal, a busride to mere civilization! Running short on cash on your first date is not a funny thing. *seriously* However, we still manage to plan and survived through lunch, almost the wholeAvatar, our ingredients for dinner and of course the marathon back to the hotel! One thing I REALLY regretted was not making the
deal where if we were on time for the bus, then it'll be a 100%. *rawr*



Yes, it taste better than it looks.. ;)

Tell me now, what beats not having any utensils to cook but managing to prepare dinner with hot water?? Okay, I'm sure the likes of Instant noodles will surely be going through your heads. But believe it or not? Our first dinner was nontheless, our own-cooked Spaghetti Bolognese. (Need i remind that we had NO cooking utensils; not even a fork!) Dinner was, of course, awesome! Accompanied with Vanilla coke and a ketinggalan movie; Confessions of a Shopaholic.

Despite all the hoo-haas, Christmas turned out to be just the way I wanted it to be.. with You!

No comments: