Sunday 14 March 2010

Love me self

So today was suppose to go for my second serving of Alice In Wonderland Underland 3D, but i gave away my tix last minute to help Alvin out at an event taking place at Menara Star. Was my first time being an official photographer and it was awesome fun!

Will be putting up in another post later perhaps bout the event.

So later after the event, went home for quick dinner and head out again for the weekly Tarabuddy (Indonesian Buddhist Youth Group) session @ SS15 (top of Carefour Express). The title for the day was "What is Love". So Oi Lum gave us each a piece of paper and asked us to draw or express what is love to you/what you loved the most. So I chose to draw what I loved the most. And without a doubt for those who know me well enough, I love nothing else more than how much I love what i'm about to show you.. When everyone was thinking bout family, friends, earth, the world, music, butterflies + rainbows+ unicorns, I drew.. Myself! Okay, it may sound like a joke.. But seriously, I DO love myself THAT much.. You have no idea.. Wait till you hear Jem SS.. Someone said it somehow is charming.. (you know who you are.. ;) ) hahahah! So, there goes the crayons flying over the paper.. WAAAALA! My masterpiece of what I loved the most.. ;)

Fuuhh, that is not my misai!

So after drawing, Oi Lum then asked us again, to think, what if whatever we've drawn on that piece of paper, were to one day disappear. The one thing that you love most, or whatever you thought that meant love to you was gone, lost, hilang, bu jian! *gather that feeling* And express it on that piece of paper.. Release it on that drawing! People start drawing over their lukisan.. Colouring it to make it look as if it's destroyed.. Some like me, tore it into half..

Then, most of us tried to patch is back.. Tried to draw it like how it used to be.. But the truth of the matter is, it just wont turn out the same anymore.. Same goes to anything else in the world.. Whatever destroyed or brokened, just wont be what it used to be no matter how we try patching it up.. What I did was i used cellophane tape and taped the whole two piece together again.. Used masking tape to "bandage" my bleeding hands and legs that got torn out.. The idea was that if i bandage it, it'll heal.. Lame? I know.. What's important is, I tried.. We all tried.. The outcome, might not be like how it used to be, but it might turn out to be sumthing better.. What matter's most, is that we tried.. So I actually drew blood on my face, and I did "Plastic surgery" after bandaging my limbs.. So, I look even better than before!! =D

Masterpiece:

Warning: Jem loves himself banyak.. ;)

1 comment:

ZJ said...

lol, you can keep the picture and save it as a great story to your grandkids! the one where Jem Kong manyak sayang diri.

frame it! :)