Thursday 18 March 2010

Of Retards and more retards...

I didnt know why, but when i woke up today, I just felt SUPER.. haha! So was looking through the closet and searching around.. nothing beats the "S" when u feel super.. ngek ngek..
i was HIGH yo! haha

Passed by concourse and they were selling phones for the 2nd day.. something caught my attention.. Think.. dirty.. *slrrrrrrrrrrrrrpp*


Reached col an hour earlier cuz couz starts his class at 10 and mine's at 11.. Hung out at the Resouce with Sasi + Brian + Nick.. Put on the iPod and there goes me SS-ing in public again.. singing to every song that's being played.. and duh? share the love! So gave Sasi the other side and there we go singing together! Went to our little "canteen" and makan a little cuz class goes on from 11pm-4pm with NO BREAKS! wtf.. There, we sang louder to the sounds of Muse + Simple Plan + All American Rejects.. If only i could dance, i'd be on the tables bustin some moves man.. I just felt so good today.. ;)

Okays, I was so high that I was doing the Sorry Sorry dance over and over again.. Told Adam if i learned how to dance the whle thing, i'll dance on the stage in the Lecture Theatre.. For Real! After class, still feeling that energy in me.. I just DONT KNOW WHY! Jie, started with her "来来来我跟你拍照.." So, knowing me, POSE! =D Let the pics do the talking from now...

Cool Hipidy-Hop look...

They just like it when I act like a retard.. Then I'll go "errggg... Jie Jie.. Jie Jie.."

Here's another one..

Hope tomorrow is another picture productive day.. But it's gonna be a LOOOOOOONG day indeed!

Fuuuhh.. ;)



No comments: