Monday 30 August 2010

Of updates!

So it's been about two months now I've been in Melb.

Cliche:
Question: "How's it over there?"
Answer:"Settling down just fine.. Getting used to the weather (prefer it better than the humid+hot+sweaty weather back home)"

So yeah.. Within this two months I've been adapting well with the weather till i can wear shorts and slippers out on a winter's day. I've also moved in to my new house together with Marc, Happie, and Cheah Loong! Lovin it very much here where it feels so much more homey and who wouldnt love staying in a house full of whacky people?! Baking whatnots every week, playing Blackjack whenever you're bored, learning Mahjong and winning the people who taught you how to play it, trips to DFOs and snugglin on the sofa/bed and watching movies every other night! (P.s We need more movies!!!)

For the past month many happened.. For starters was what mentioned above, I moved in to my new place.. I also applied for like.. countless job openings and only managed to get ONE who called back for an interview.. It's a sushi place called Shuji Sushi.. They said they'd call me back to let me know when and where I'll start work but so far.. no news yet.. :( Really looking forward for a job so I can start spending $1 to $1 rather than $1 to RM 2.8.. Can cry when you have a meal of Fried Rice for $10!!! RM 28 DEIH!!!

Shuji Sushi

It's the first Monday of my one week holiday today.. Chick vs Dick was my lifeline so far since holiday started last Friday.. The week is filled with awesome plans though.. It's Merdeka eve today!! Gonna be celebrating it with DJ Fuzz and Miss Nina @ Billboard tonight.. *thumbs up* On Tuesday it's dinner/movie with WeiNian and the rest of the gang.. Wednesday is the "Ane Barber 1st House Party" where we have our close Msian friends over to our place (Ane Barber cause.. Marc cut mine and CheahLoong's hair) for a potluck dinner.. Thursday it's bball with WeiNian and the gang again.. That's all the plans for now.. Hope ShujiSushi calls back soon with good news and my shifts doesnt clash with the plans I have.. :S

KayKay and Paul from Chick vs Dick *thumbs up*

Merdeka countdown celebration with Mizz Nina (She sang What You Waiting For with Colby O'Donnis) and Dj Fuzz.

Gonna have my lunch now.. tata!

Happy Merdeka!!!

No comments: