Sunday 11 April 2010

Of answering to what i want..

Okay.. I didnt really wanna do this but perasan-ly i came up with a wishlist for me Burfday which is coming up.. before that,

WTH??? BIRTHDAY ON A FINAL'S WEEK?? BABI..


Yea.. So what I'm coming up with now is rather random but also things I've craved, want, wish of having.. Dont go saying I'm demanding or sumthin cuz U all asked for it okay.. :P





A nice casual fedora will be my best friend when i malas stylo my hair.. ;) i stress CASUAL yea.. haha!


Cant get enough of coolio boxers!! XD


The Jersey of the untouchable team in the world now.. ;)




Okay.. this is not what i need but i want la.. super cool.. XD

Cool no? XD

This i find uber cool too!

But of course surprises when i tear up the wrappers would be awesome too! ;)




No comments: