Saturday 17 April 2010

Of getting wet in boxers when you turn19..

Readers,

Remember when i was ranting/complaining bout having to study on my Birthday? And that i'm not expecting anything? ngehehe.. Here's what happened when the clock struck 12:00am on 12th April 2010..

My sis came in the room while I was in my room on9-ing studying for the finals, "Ko, mummy got something to tell you.." I smiled to myself, here we go!! Once I stepped out of the room, I saw bro at the corner of my eye ready with a piece of cloth and the next thing you know he covered my head with it.. Then, I felt 3-4 people holding me.. While I describe how I was feeling under those sheets, here's what happened:


While walking I started hearing people talking.. And it sounded rather familiar so I roughly had an idea who they were so I went "OMG, I'm in my BOXERS!!!!!"


Then I could hear them giggling and I knew pictures were being taken cuz I could see the flash.. *chi-chak*! I should've posed man.. :P


Unexpectedly they took me all the way out of my house onto the tar road! Reminder: I'm in my boxers, outside my house with people taking pictures of me at 12:00am!!


Once they counted 1..2..3.. I expected whipped cream again.. but..


*SPLASH!!!!!*


*Splashie*


Wet wet wet.. omg.. I'm in my boxers and i'm all wet outside my house with 10+ people looking at me!!


Okay, I swore there were about 5-6 pails before i took out the sheets and the last one came after I took out the sheets..


Yes.. Very Wet.. Not very cold.. Thank goodness!!


Then.. "Happy birthday to you..."


*pheeeew*


Cake!!! *slrrrrp*

Yes, so after that I went up to change into dry-er clothes.. And just when I came down.. -.-" Here we go again.. Cake in your face time!







Look ma! No hands!!


Yesh, so that was how the day started!

Here, I'd lke to thank all those that wished me days earlier, hours earlier, on time, and late.. :) Whevener it was, I really appreciate it alot.. Love you all!! This year round I was touched in the many ways my friends resorted to wish me.. Lucas Tan recorded a video of himself and posted it on FB wishing me; Shou Yee texted me all the way from the land down under; Emily and Eric dedicated their PM to me in MSN; P'Fern wrote it on her name in MSN! ; Juliet called me from Aussie! ; Not forgetting those who SMS-ed me when it was 12:00am ; The hundreds of wishes on my FB wall (which I replied almost ALL of them) ; the wishes face-to-face in college ; Bryan Lee who shouted from the car when he passed by and MANY more.. Sorry if I forgotten how other special ways did you wish me but it was all very thoughtful and much appreciated.. :)

Gifts I received also sent me top of the world! I got the capo I wanted, the headphones I wanted, Facial cleanser(S) (Is there something wrong with my face that I've received 2 sets of facial cleansers this week?), a Topman shirt.. Lovin them all loads!!

Once again I cant mention how fortunate I am having friends and family like the ones I have.. Love'em all!!!!

But! The celebrations has just started! we'll see what tomorrow brings.. ;)

Overboard - Justin Bieber ft Jessica Jarrell


No comments: