Friday 16 April 2010

Of what happens next...

So in another 8hrs plus will be the end of my University Foundation Program in Metropolitan.. Of course it'll also be the end of my finals (Which i'm totally still not ready at the moment and I dont know why I'm blogging).. Priority imbalanced much?

Anyways, I'm finally finishing college!! Accomplishments? Much.. But still I felt the years in school were still much more enjoyable.. This one year has been full of unwanted drama.. Like seriously, FML? Okay, some might say who am I to rant compared to their lives, but hey! Lemme be will ya? ;P

My circle of friends has certainly spread wide across the globe, well, ASEAN at least.. Others back in Msia, some went off to move on in their lives, some stayed and we built much stronger bonds, some renewed, some expired.. Well, I guess that's life huh? Nothing permanent.. sound so wise.. -.-"

So, to the big question.. What happens next after this? There's nothing certain yet.. Means, I could just stop studying and open like some chicken rice shop.. Okay totally random and wont happen okay.. So for those who went wtf, u can close ur opened jaws.. That reminds me, does anyone even reads my posts? I know for sure someone who does.. I think.. Fuuuhhh! U there? lol!

So yea, my future is totally uncertain after tomorrow.. Degree, okay.. What? Accounting! Do i look like an accountant? answer in my cbox! hehe.. Where? I'm seeing Monash.. Hope my results will be good enough to get me in.. :S But before I start with Uni, I have like 2-3 months with limited benefitial agendas on my schedule.. Thr's the trip to Ayuthayya, Thailand in May.. But what other than that? I'm thinking.. hmm.. a job maybe? But I'd like sumthing REALLY flexible, like, where I can tell the boss, "I'm going dating, not coming tmr" "Okay".. Dream on But yea, sort of looking for something to do.. Suggestions? reply in my cbox.. hehhe!

Alritey, I better get to MGT050.. Tomorrow's gonna be quite a packed day.. With yumcha session after finals, Meeting with the JAP in the evening and skip over to Appreciation Dinner for the Metro Student Councils, then perhaps join the college mates over at Wyman's place for the BBq.. ;)

Pics will be up! Hopefully.. so stay tuned..


"Shorty is a eenie-meenie-minie-mo lover..."






No comments: