Wednesday 24 November 2010

Of people I love..


To all the friends and family that was part of the video,

It meant alot to me and I appreciate it whole heartedly in the effort you put in for the success of the video.

It meant a whole lot more on the journey we embarked together and also the lessons we learnt along the way hand-in-hand. The amount of love and appreciation I've received is overwhelming. Truthfully, I wouldnt be the individual I am today without all of you. Thank you so much!

Dan, Vienna, Cedric, Vanessa, Phin, Chiet Chun, YongHui, Pei Song, Shaun, Adrean, Marilyn, Jun Keat, Yee Leong, Hubert, Jerry, Pei Hao, WuPing, JenSion, Crystal, Min Hui Bimbo, Jamie, Carmen, Venice, Oi Lum, Weishya, Pei Kai, Biianca, Jin Hwa..

You all definately havent lost the Hamster, quote JinHwa "Once a YS member, Always a YS member"..

Dan:
Really missing the mamak sessions and the times we spent doing whatever we do!

YeeLeong + Hubert:
For my tummy, No it hasnt got bigger! hoping it stays that way.. :P

Shaun:
Many endeavors come and go, I bet many came your way too, but I know, we'll both pull through it..

Chiet Chun:
Definitely not forgotten.. ;)

Carmen:
I bet you can see i'm having the time of my life here and of course keeping studies in tact. :)

Crystal:
*runs behind the scenes* Newsletter updated! :D

Cedric:
Of course I remember!!!!! Waiting for MOD to be featured in Aussieland!! teeeheee

Phin:
There's definitely been alot of ups and downs between us, and I'm not regretting one bit of it as it has bring and built us to what we are today.. buddies.. :)

Hao:
hahah.. I've been taking good care of myself, sometimes too good.. miss you!!

YongHui + Song:
I'll try my best, to come back with ONE.. :P

Vienna:
Long story short, we'll meet back in Malaysia.. ;)

Jen Sion:
Melbourne's crawling with Cina yang asli, lol, so dont worry, plenty of "Gong Hei Fatt Choi" to pass around.. ;)

Adrean:
i bet Marilyn smack u on the head after saying that.. LOL! anyways, the toilet has been quite and lonely without you here? hahaha

MinHui:
Like hell I'll forget you!!! ♥

John and Gang:
Good Luck with SPM, probably see some of you here soon?

Wu Ping:
It was trully my pleasure and a good experience as well. My first experience passing Hymn songs actually! Thank you too.. :)

Jer Cheng:
Been drinking my milk everyday.. ;)

Family:
♥ you allll!! Rest assured I'm doing great here and hope you are not worried ♥ ♥

Miss you all loads!! Hope you are all doing well back there and cant wait till we meet again.. ♥



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can you not cry when you keep watching this, cos i did again for the second time -___-"