Sunday 14 November 2010

Of plans for the next few months..

So the holidays began last Friday after I sat for my last paper for my Finals for my 1st semester in RMIT, Melbourne. Right after I exit the exam hall, it felt kinda surreal. The thought that I'll be on vacation holidays for 4 months (November2010-March2011), phoah.. It's no difference than being going for a vacation overseas for 4 friggin months! Like, what the hell am I gonna do for that long??

Lucky enough I have a job, or staying back instead of going back to Malaysia would be a stupid idea big waste of money. (Salary's able to cover rent + expenses + occasional shopping) *wink* First week of holiday, I've already worked 8 days in a row!! It would've went on if I didnt ask for a break today.

Was supposed to go to the Melbourne Zoo with Bernard and some foundation students but the weather's been gloomy this weekend; which is good cause it was HAWT during the week!

Anyways, I didnt wanna waste this 4 months by just working and bumming around. Somehow I'd like to make the best out of it. But I dont really have anything in mind.
Ideas, dear readers?

I started a "One verse A Day" every night where I'll read one verse from the small Dhammapada booklet I got from KokSing, JinHwa & OiYing as a farewell gift. With this at least I know I'm still close to continuing my journey in Dhamma knowledge attainment and my spiritual side. That reminds me, I gotta look for a Dhamma youth group somewhere around here. Hmmmmm..



I'll be posting each verse I read on my Tumblr.

Another item on my "list" would be exercise. Havnt been losing that much sweat since I came over. Other than when I play basketball with the guys of course. Managed to have a few sweat sessions with jogs by the river since the holidays started. Quote "serenity with a touch of bliss" by @isawshereen. Indeed..



What else?

Planning to give Xueli a visit for Christmas and New Years since she says there's gonna be a coolio music event going on over at Gold Coast in January. Probably consider giving Juliet a visit too over at Tasmania one of these weeks. Where else?

Anything or anywhere I should go/achieve during these months?



Now playing: Soldier On - Temper Trap

No comments: